Welcome to our WASSCE / WAEC Core / General Mathematics past questions page on the web.
Funloaded has the largest WASSCE past questions collection on the web and this is no exaggeration.
We’re not perfect but we have been working towards improving every day and achieving our mission, which includes helping every student that accesses our learning resources and is ready to work hard, excel academically.
All the WAEC Core Mathematics past questions on this page have been 100% free since day one and would likely remain so in the foreseeable future.
We actually spend our financial resources to have some of our WASSCE past questions sent to us, so please:
- DO NOT download any of our WASSCE General Mathematics past papers to post on other forums or websites without giving us credit.
- DO NOT sell any WAEC General Mathematics past paper you downloaded from Funloaded.
- DO NOT post any WASSCE General Mathematics past question paper you downloaded from Larnedu on websites that ask for membership payment or request users to complete tasks (surveys, etc) before they download the paper.
Remember, we started this page to help students who don’t have the budget for hardcopy WASSCE General Mathematics past question papers or who want easy access to the past question papers on their mobile devices or computers.
|Go directly to the WASSCE / WAEC Mathematics past questions section on this page (skip the introductory text). We also recommend other resources such as the following:
Source: Flickr.com (Robert Scarth)
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West Africa, mostly by students who wish to proceed to the higher institution. It is administered by the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
It is only offered to candidates residing in Anglophone West African countries namely: Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone and is written 2 times a year ( May/June and Nov/Dec).
The WASSCE tests candidates according to the topics on the WAEC syllabus.
The contents in each WASSCE General Mathematics question paper (for a specific year) are usually similar from one country to another. Questions on the WASSCE General Mathematics theory section may be specified to be answered by candidates from a particular country and this happens mostly in the theory section.
A WASSCE question paper on a particular subject may be entirely canceled and changed in a region when the West African Examination Council (WAEC) heading that region suspects a leakage of examination papers before the start of the exam.
Benefits Of Regular WAEC Past Questions Practice
Speed: Regular practice of our WASSCE Core Mathematics past questions makes you faster on the exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the WASSCE for each particular subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same WAEC syllabus. WAEC also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
These and many more are some of the beautiful benefits of practicing WASSCE Core Mathematics past questions.
So it’s important you make it a habit to regularly practice with the past question papers. There’s no doubt that this would help you achieve the grades you desire on the WASSCE in the long run.
Don’t just focus only on the WAEC past questions we provide on this page. We also have other WASSCE related resources that will be of great help to you.
Below this section is the General Mathematics WASSCE / WAEC past questions we have for now. Feel free to use them in accordance with the rules stated on this page and our Terms of Service.
Download (Pdf) Or View WASSCE / WAEC Core / General Mathematics Past Questions Online
Make A Difference Now
We’re always striving to provide a better user experience on Larnedu and this includes providing high-quality resources to help every student out there. The best part is that we do this without requesting a dime most of the time.
Join other helpful users that support what we do by taking a few minutes of your day to do any of the following:
- Send a digital copy of any WASSCE Core Mathematics past question paper in your collection that is absent from our collection (rewards available). If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can take clear pictures of the pages on a particular paper with your mobile phone/tablet, and send it to us with the appropriate title-we’ll do the rest.
- Share our content on social media or spread the word through word of mouth. This would enable us to reach more people to potentially help (in accordance with our mission).
- Donate some funds (no matter how little) to help support our rising costs (hosting fees, etc).
- Feature us on your blog/site to create more awareness of what we do.
- Give recommendations or feedback on what we do.
Feel free to choose whatever option that’s not in the list above that you feel would also support our work.